Team Rocket Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Rocket Clan

The Most Powerful Clan In Competitve Pokemon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

24K's introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grunts
Grunts

24K's introduction Empty
PostSubject: 24K's introduction   24K's introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Hey guys, it's me, 24K!

Some of you might know me and some of you might not. So, without further ado let me introduce myself. I am teenage boy from India who downloaded PO on a night about 4-5 months ago. I didn't know much about tiers so i made an OU team with Thundurus and as Thundurus was Ubers back then, that team automatically became Ubers. Soon i learned about how the Ubers worked and made some real Ubers teams. From then Ubers became my favourite tier. After some months i came across a clan named Team Rocket. I saw how skilled all the members were and wanted to immediately join but i was little afraid of being rejected. But then i was asked by Dark Destiny if i wanted to join Team Rocket, I replied yes. He  told me to talk to Executive Archer. Archer allowed me to join and it was a wonderful feeling. I have been a member of Team Rocket since then.

I have been away from PO for a few days and that was because i have a bad internet connection so i couldn't connect. I complained about it two days ago and it started working. I do get  disconnected now and then but it's working fine now.

My favourite Pokemon is Lugia or Blaziken or both! I just can't decide.

See you on Pokemon Online!
Back to top Go down

24K's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Rocket Clan :: Community :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: